Do you have a good mental wellbeing?
How you feel and how well you can cope with day-to-day life is what contributes to your mental health and your overall state of mind. Our mental wellbeing can change all the time from moment to moment, day to day, month to month or year to year.
If you have good mental wellbeing, you should be able to:
• feel relatively confident in yourself and have positive self-esteem
• feel and express a range of emotions
• build and maintain good relationships with others
• feel engaged with the world around you
• live and work productively
• cope with the stresses…
Continue reading at: